Craving for chicken?Try my tested recipe. Almost half of the ingredients is the name of the dish, it can’t get easier than this. The kids will love ’em too!
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika
A stick of butter
1/2 kg. Chicken tenders -trim the fat
Salt and pepper
1. Season your chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl
3. Combine flour, parmesan and garlic powder on a separate bowl
4. Prepare your cast-iron skillet *butter burns easily if an iron skillet is not available use
any heavy bottom pan* melt the butter in medium heat
6. Dredge your chicken tenders in flour, then egg, then flour then fry. Repeat
7. Make sure not to crowd your pan with too many pieces. Turn your chicken to evenly
cook after about 6 or 7 minutes. Cook the other side with the same amount of time.
8. Sprinkle generously with cheese right as soon as you take the chicken off the pan
I hope you’ll love this recipe as my family did.